Senior Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Superb!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 16:50|
This is a superb opportunity for a hands-on financial controller to join a thriving manufacturing business as they continue to grow.
The main focus of this role will be to support the Regional Finance Controller, providing her with the working numbers that will allow the business to make the best decisions for its future.
Within the role of Senior Financial Controller, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Provide leadership to a Management Accountant and support a central accounts function at Head Office.
- Support the Operations and Commercial Directors to take sound financial direction.
- Identify potential risks and develop solutions to mitigate them.
- Ensure the business has robust financial process.
- Manage cash flow.
- Support the business to identify cost and overhead reduction initiatives.
- Prepare weekly P&L and KPI reports.
- Ensure accurate pricing is delivered to customers.
- Manage capital investment proposals.
The ideal candidate: -
- Will have gained their finance experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a solid understanding of statutory accounting.
- Will have experience identifying cost weaknesses.
- Hold a CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification.
- Be a driven and energetic individual.
Fantastic salary and package on offer: -
- Starting salary circa £70,000
- Bonus up to 15%
- Hours - 40
- Pension 5% Employer 4% Employee
- Permanent Health Insurance (if deemed unfit for work)
- Death in Service x 4 salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Christmas Gift
- Free Fruit
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Family Fun Days
- High Street Discounts
apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's