Senior Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
|Job Title:||Senior Manufacturing Engineer - NPI|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 12:42|
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - NPI
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join the team of a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of precision machined components and sub-assemblies for the aerospace industry.
We are specifically looking for candidates with experience of New Product Introduction (NPI) and industrialisation of engineering components. This role is a key post within the engineering team and will be based at a manufacturing facility in Lancashire.
- New Product Introduction - ensure a smooth process through production, engineering, design, manufacturing and validation processes
- Act as technical lead for all manufacturing engineering / NPI activities, managing internal and external stakeholder requirements
- Deployment of a robust and reliable manufacturing solution that meets requirements
- Specify new equipment, tooling and processes
- Create and update documentation
- Ensure delivery of projects within timescales
- Ensure all new products meet safety, qualify and cost requirements
- Promote CI and Lean initiatives to increase efficiencies, reduce waste and improve quality
- Manage DFMEA, APQP activities
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline
- Proven experience of running NPI projects within an engineering component environment
- Experience gained in aerospace, automotive, precision machining - preferred
- 'Hands on approach' - able to work closely with operations and engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
APPLY NOW or email your CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27000 - £30000.00 per annum + Excellent
Maintenance Team Leader - Machining
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Assembly Supervisor x2
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Radio Frequency Test Operative
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18500 - £20000 per annum