SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 11:19|
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
TO £50000 + SUPERB PACKAGE
BONUS + PENSION (up to 11%) + HEALTHCARE + OTHER GREAT BENEFITS
We are currently an experienced MECHANICAL ENGINEER to join the team at a specialist division of one of the world's largest petrochemical companies.
The role will be based within a complex technology business where state-of-the-art modular plant is designed, manufactured and refurbished for use in the chlor-alkali industry.
- Act as Senior Mechanical Engineer for all mechanical engineering activities involved in the design, sub-contracted manufacture of equipment, consumables and services for electrochemical technologies.
- Provide mechanical engineering lead for projects to maintain and improve plant and other manufacturing assets
- Lead the technical management of key supplier and sub-contractors
- Design source, install and maintain workshop fabrication and repair equipment
- Manage engineering aspects of all new customer products and trials to repair plant and equipment
- Assist with development of technology with a focus on performance, cost and reliability
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Good all round mechanical engineering knowledge and experience
- Expertise in Welding, Fabrication, Surface Preparation, NDT techniques, Heat Treatment, Gas Shielding and general Metallurgy
- Experienced in workshop equipment design, specification, procurement and maintenance
- Experience of machinery design for manufacturing
- Strong leadership skills - man-management experience advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
An excellent salary, discretionary business bonus (up to 15%) Healthcare, DC Pension scheme (up to 11% employer contribution), Life Assurance
Holiday bonus: 2% bonus or additional weeks holiday
Holidays: 26 + Stats
Other flexible benefits
Interested? Contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL SEMI-SKILLED ENGINEER
£27000 - £30000 per annum
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER - SOLIDWORKS
£27000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR PROCESS / PROJECT ENGINEER
£36000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS