Senior Production Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Production Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 16:32|
This first-tier automotive manufacturing business is investing in supply chain. The Materials Planning and Logistics Manager is looking to attract an experienced Production Planner to join the supply chain team at their facility in Liverpool.
A key focus of the role will be to drive continuous improvement activity for the production planning team.
Within the role of Senior Production Planner, typical responsibilities will be to:
- Plan production in support of customer demand and inline with stock holding policies.
- Optimise line utilisation.
- Develop a site capacity plan.
- Drive customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain plan v actual measurements.
- Develop strong communication lines with customers and internal stakeholders.
The successful Senior Production Planner will: -
- Have gained their experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a good understanding of MRP.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be focused on improvements to efficiencies.
On offer: -
- Salary to £40,000
- 20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional days (gifted at Christmas, usually equates to 3 or 4 days)
- Attendance Allowance days
- Company pension: 4% employer contributions/ 5% employee
- Free onsite parking
- On site canteen
- Staff uniform
- Employee Assistance Program
- My Staff Shop- discount portal
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£380 - £400 per week
Production Supervisor - Assembly
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits
Materials Planning and Logistics Planner
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits