SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2017 17:27|
£38,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
Aerospace is what we do, we are a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide.
The Role: We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated SNR Quality Engineer to join our growing manufacturing business based in Suffolk. We manufacture unique systems for the aerospace industry ranging from Business jets, Helicopters, and Ocean vessels to Military transport.
As a quality engineer you should hold the following experience:
- Proven track record as a Snr Quality engineer within the Manufacturing/Engineering industry.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 18001, ISO 14001, ISO 1900.
- Implementation and development of an effective and largely successful quality management team.
- Management, coaching, mentoring of the quality department - we want to continue to nurture our staff!
- Ensuring that the quality team meets its performance objectives and contributing to the achievement of divisional performance objectives.
The ideal snr Quality Engineer will also hold the following role requirements:
- Control, monitor and maintain the company performance in line with regulatory compliance (EASA Part 21 & 145, FAR145, CASE, CCAR) and International Standards. (ISO 9001, AS 9100)
- Lead and host audits carried out by customers, third parties and authorities and manage resulting corrective action.
- Monitor, manage corrective action for all incidents (complaints, returns, defects).
- Devising and implementing appropriate methods of analysis for data related to KPI's appropriate to the business such as internal audits, supplier performance, customer returns and non-conformances for continuous improvement.
- Direct the quality team on a daily related to prioritisation of tasks.
- Working closely with other functions (e.g. Operations and Engineering) to drive quality improvement initiatives and inter-departmental cooperation and coordination.
We are looking for a standout, inspirational and personable snr quality engineer to join us and lead us into the next generation of world class aerospace manufacturing. We offer exceptional packages to attract raw talent, please see below;
What can we offer you?
- Excellent salary
- Employee advantage scheme
- Pension plan
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Life assurance
If you want to discover the biggest kept secret within Suffolk, please send your CV directly to the recruitment team by clicking the 'apply now' button. We look forward to meeting the newest member of our team, interviews are to take place soon. Please note there is a 100-application limit to this job role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BONUS
North Wales, Wales
Up to £45000 per annum
Quality Inspector - Precision Engineering
£32000 - £33000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS