Senior Reliability & Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Reliability & Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2018 10:05|
SENIOR RELIABILITY & PROJECT ENGINEER
EXCELLENT SALARY + BUPA + PENSION + DEATH IN SERVICE
Our client, a global manufacturing company has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Reliability & Project Engineer to join the Engineering team at a process plant in Merseyside.
The Reliability & Project Engineer will take a lead role throughout a site expansion project and will be responsible for leading and managing Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) and criticality assessments for all new assets.
- Identify pro-active maintenance requirements for new assets
- Review and update site criticality assessments and Equipment Reliability Strategies (ERS)
- Asset integrity investigations and Route Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Ensure best practice maintenance reliability techniques
- Review P&ID's, mass and energy balances and support HAZAN/HAZOP studies
- Contractor management; permits to work, risk assessments, audits
- Ensure project schedules are adhered to
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline
- Experience gained in a med-heavy process industrial/manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of predictive maintenance technologies
- Understanding of asset criticality and reliability principles
- Experience of process design and HAZOP leadership
- Knowledge and experience of a CMMS system
- Excellent leadership skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to facilitate continuous improvement initiatives using relevant tools such as TPM, RCA, FMECA, WCM
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful manufacturing company who can promise a challenging and rewarding career……
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Business Development Engineer - Home Based
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent!