SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
|Job Title:||SENIOR TEST ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 15:48|
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER
TO £45,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is looking for a Senior Test Engineer to support in developing and delivering new products. The successful candidate will develop testing strategies whilst specifying method, equipment etc. needed.
The role of the successful Senior Test Engineer will involve:
- Specifying, designing and developing test equipment.
- Performing tests/ qualifications to ensure that designs meet required specifications
- Producing documentation to define the testing process.
- Working with other people in different departments within the business.
The ideal Senior Test Engineer should have:
- Degree qualification - in Physics engineering
- Technical background
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- PC Skills - including LabView, Visual C++ and Excel Macros
- Confidence and communication skills
- Ability to interface hardware with PCs
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £42000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Supplier Quality Manager
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Package
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY FITTER
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Marketing Director EMEA
Attractive Salary and Package