Service Depot Manager (commercial vehicles)
|Job Title:||Service Depot Manager (commercial vehicles)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2017 14:27|
A genuinely exciting opportunity has presented itself with the largest independent vehicle maintenance company in the UK. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Depot Manager to join us at our site in Manchester.
Why you should come and work with us:
- Fantastic benefits package including car and a generous fuel allowance.
- Great pension and BUPA package.
- We provide first class technology in all sites and mobile technician equipment.
- We support the customer, making us the number one choice for fleet support.
- The Role;
- To plan and manage the resources in-line with budgets set, whilst considering priorities of the customer and workshop operations.
- To communicate effectively across all functions and in particular; Finance, HR and Central parts functions.
- Build rapport, develop trust and respect from both internal and external customers
- Ensure investigation and resolution of operational Health and Safety issues.
- To manage through others by setting targets, objectively measuring performance, providing regular coaching and as required.
- To contribute towards the continuous improvement of processes/methods and operating practices within the department.We are looking for someone with real customer and operational focus, who can really deliver!
- The Person;
- Confident in dealing with staff and customers, at all levels within the operation
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety fundamentals
- Have the ability to provide job training, coaching and development for other technician's apprentices as required.
- Excellent communication skills is essential
- Sound knowledge of HGV environment, and vehicles who will be expected to maintain a level of productivity, through a recognised training program. You will be expected to have a fantastic knowledge of HGV diagnostics, engines etc.This is a stand out opportunity for a diverse and driven Manager wanting to progress and take ownership of a successful depot.
Interviews are taking place soon, to send your CV directly to the recruiter just click the 'apply now' button. We can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24000 - £28000 per annum
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Up to £20000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Graduate Customer Service Advisor
Up to £23000 per annum
Up to £90,000 plus package
Up to £90,000 plus package