|Job Title:||SERVICE ENGINEER (DAIRY EQUIPMENT)|
|Location:||Shropshire, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
A great opportunity for an experienced Electro/Mechanical Engineer to join the team of a successful manufacturer and distributor of milking equipment.
The role will be based in Shropshire but will include travel across the UK and Europe.
- Installation and commissioning of automated milking equipment
- Provide technical training on all products and services
- Provide helpdesk support to distributors and dealers
- Produce and maintain documentation and reports
- Qualified Electrical / Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in the installation/service/repair of dairy equipment
- PLC experience (Siemens)
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel regularly throughout UK & Europe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company car, mobile, laptop and other benefits
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension
- Opportunity to progress with a growing, innovative company
APPLY Now or email CV to Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.