SERVICE TECHNICIAN (MAINTENANCE)
|Job Title:||SERVICE TECHNICIAN (MAINTENANCE)|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £25000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 11:43|
£25,000 + Pension (5%) + Life Assurance
3 - Shift
We have a vacancy for a Service / Maintenance Technician to join the engineering team at an automotive company in Coventry.
The Service Technician will work on a 3-shift pattern and will be tasked with ensuring all the equipment is serviced and maintained effectively to minimise downtime
- Routine and planned maintenance
- Assist with start-up and shut down procedures
- Repair and replacement of belts, chains, drives, motors
- Assist with emergency procedures for breakdowns
- Monitor equipment performance and recommend improvements
- Comply with H&S legislation at all times
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (C&G/NVQ/HNC)
- Experience of maintenance/service/repair in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Good general workshop skills
- Good knowledge of H&S in workplace
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Shift Pattern - 06.00 - 14.00, 14.00 - 22.00, 22.00 - 06.00
APPLY NOW to be considered, interviews will be taking place early June
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's