|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
SHIFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER
3 - SHIFT
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
Our client, a successful automotive company is looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and focused Shift Maintenance Manager to manage cross functional maintenance teams in a fast paced, JIT manufacturing environment.
Key to this role is strong leadership and man-management ensuring the team effectively supports maintenance functions across departments.
- Manage all shift maintenance activities across paint and injection moulding departments
- Ensure high levels of OEE via predictive and preventative maintenance and continuous improvement activities
- Manage breakdowns ensuring all work is allocated and carried out in line with procedures and safety regulations
- Lead RCA activities
- Support NPI/Launch projects
- Define and manage KPI's and prepare detailed reports
- Coach, mentor, develop engineers
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in relevant engineering discipline (HNC/HND)
- Proven experience of managing maintenance teams in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience of injection moulding / paint processes - advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of lean / 5s / QS and ISO requirements
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.