|Job Title:||SHIFT MAINTENANCE MANAGER - ELECTRICAL|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Shift Maintenance Manager (Electrical)
4 on 4 off - DAYS ONLY
We are currently recruiting an experienced Shift Maintenance Manager to join the team at successful FMCG company in Manchester.
Our client has recently invested millions of pounds into a brand-new production equipment and are recruiting a dedicated team solely for this area.
The key objective of the Shift Maintenance Manager is to provide electrical engineering support on the brand new, automated equipment and provide strong leadership to a team of technicians.
- Day to day management of a team of technicians ensuring production targets and engineering KPI's are met
- Provide hands on technical support and guidance to the team
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Ensure all CIP procedures are adhered to
- Ensure H&S procedures are adhered to and carry out accident investigations
- Training, appraisals, and disciplinary action
- Develop and improve systems in the area
- Time Served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer (HNC/HND qualified)
- Experience of supervising/managing a team in a process manufacturing environment - liquid filling advantageous
- Strong electrical and PLC fault finding/interrogation skills (Siemens preferred)
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills in order to develop relationships and create team spirit
- Flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business
- Results drivenInterviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks,
APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.