|Job Title:||SHIFT MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 10:16|
UP TO £40,000 - D.O.E + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
SHIFT - DIFFERENT SHIFT PATTERNS AVAILABLE
This is a new role within the business which will be key to driving the company forward in terms of performance, growth and reaching targets.
The objectives of the Shift Manager will include directing their team to achieve and exceed the objectives of the business whilst still maintaining control over operational activities of the shift.
The role of the Shift Manager will include:
- Ensuring effective communication within the team - including daily/weekly/monthly meetings and full handovers on shift completion.
- Ensuring the team are fully compliant with all company policies - e.g H&S, quality etc.
- Motivating, training and developing the team, and managing to ensure projected objectives are met.
- Ensuring team plays a full role within the context of the site and business to facilitate best performance.
- Regularly feeding back to management team on production data, performance measures and future planning.
The ideal candidate for the Shift Manager role should possess the following:
- Good knowledge and experience of man management with proven success in leading a team.
- Knowledge of precision machining using CNC machinery, within a machine tool environment.
- Good understanding of H&S procedures and how to implement and improve upon.
- Able to maintain composure, work well under pressure and stick to timescales.
- Confident and not afraid to challenge decisions.
- Excellent communication, team work and presentation skills.
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Up to £50000 per annum
ESTIMATING MANAGER - ENGINEERING BACKGROUND
Up to £60000 per annum
Up to £33000.00 per annum
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent
Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £26000.00 per annum + benefits