|Job Title:||Site Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
to £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has a risen for a site management Accountant to join a manufacturer at their site in Liverpool.
This is a multifaceted role and is a great opportunity to gain experience in other areas within the business, working closing with other departments including production and engineering. The management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and to assist in improving and enhancing the business.
Key Responsibilities of Site Management Accountant:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to month end time schedules
- Preparation of variance reports
- Profil and Loss reporting
- Material sourcing and purchasing of raw materials
- Routine purchase orders
- Cash flow management
- Costing analysis
- Enhancing financial reporting procedures to improve efficiency of the department
- Budgeting and cash flow reporting
Key requirements of Site Management Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or part qualified
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong IT literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and proficient use of an ERP system
- Experience of Sage Line 50 or similar Accounting software
- Highly proactive and positive with a 'can do' attitude
- Flexible, easy going personality
- The successful candidate will be able to add value as an accountant but wants to take on other roles
To be considered, click 'APPLY' today! or send your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.