|Job Title:||Site Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £17000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 15:21|
Part-time, 30 hours per week
Pro-rata Salary £21,250
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Site Administrator to join a global business group at their Crewe site.
The overall purpose of this position is to be responsible for all administrative functions on site including personnel, payroll, purchasing and other administrative duties where required.
The role of the Site Administrator will be:
- Responsible for the preparation of 4-weekly and weekly payroll, ensuring the relevant information is reported to the Central Payroll Team and employment agencies.
- To be the main point of contact for any payroll queries.
- Administer payroll related forms, ensuring they are processed correctly and in a timely manner, seeking management approval where required.
- Responsible for recording of banked hours and absence, including sickness, maternity / paternity leave and maintaining holiday records.
- Generation of weekly rotas.
- Maintenance of employee training records etc.
- Consumable tracking.
- Maintenance of health and safety ISO compliance trackers and records.
- Registration of new starters internally, and with the customer.
- Raise all Purchase Requisitions and receipt goods using procurement and receipting software. Communicate with suppliers to build relationships, place orders and track order progress.
- Assist the management team with administrative tasks, which may include the booking of meeting rooms and minute taking in meetings.
- General administration duties not contained above
- Compilation and presentation of Weekly / Monthly KPI's
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good organisational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strive to find ways to improve processes
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support staff to do the same.
- Problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- The ability to work in a small close-knit team, and also as part of a larger organisation
- Result driven
- Demonstrates energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a desire to achieve goals.
- The ability to support and motivate individuals and teams.
- Builds productive working relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Polite and efficient manner
- Good attention to detail
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 3% company contributory pension
This an excellent opportunity and interviews are taking place over the next few weeks please press the apply now button to apply!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's