SITE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS
|Job Title:||SITE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL BIAS|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 11:16|
SITE ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL
EXCELLENT SALARY + SUPERB DEVELOPMENT PROSPECTS
A great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join the team of a successful engineering company in Lancashire.
The business is well known in the aerospace and industrial markets for providing high quality products by using advanced machining and manufacturing processes.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for co-ordinating all engineering activities within the manufacturing plant as well as providing 'hands on' electrical maintenance support.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities for a small team of engineers ensuring all breakdown work is completed in a timely manner
- Provide electrical maintenance support on plant and equipment
- Manage and develop the PPM program
- Investigate failures and implement Route Cause Analysis
- Ensure a high level of availability/reliability of machines
- Manage spares/tooling requirements
- Manage contractors/external support
- Assist in the development of maintenance policies to ensure equipment and services meet regulatory requirements
- Time Served Electrical / Multi-skilled Engineer; C&G/HNC/HND qualified
- Good knowledge of electrical systems /controls within a manufacturing engineering environment;
- Experience of leading/supervising a maintenance team
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Drive and ambition to develop with a rapidly growing business
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's