SITE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
|Job Title:||SITE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:58|
Site Engineer (Mechanical)
To £45,000 + Pension
A great opportunity for a Site Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical bias) to join a successful process manufacturing company in Cheshire.
The company is a family owned business who supply a wide range of specialist fuel products to global markets.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer who can provide 'hands on' maintenance support but who can also take on managerial responsibilities and improve maintenance systems.
- Maintenance, service and repair on a range of filling and packaging machines and site services
- Reactive and preventative maintenance
- Implement and develop a robust PPM system
- Oversee installation of new equipment
- Ensuring good house-keeping both within the plant and workshop areas
- Ensure adherence to H&S standards and legislation and safe working maintenance practices
- Ensuring that equipment is serviced in line with preventative maintenance system deadlines
- Act as main point of contact for all engineering issues
- Manage contractors
- Time served Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a process manufacturing environment; filling/packaging preferred
- Hands on approach with excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Able to work in an autonomous role support Production
- Experience of implementing/developing a PPM system
- Flexible approach to work
- Experience of lean manufacturing tools/techniques - advantageous
- Good knowledge of H&S
- Drive and ambition to grow a department and make it succesful !
A great opportunity to take the lead role in Engineering and make the department your own.
This company is offering a great salary and the chance for an ambitious engineer to truly make their mark!
Don't delay! APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£38500 - £40100 per annum + OVERTIME
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
£38000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS
PROJECT ENGINEER CONSULTANT
Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £47500 per annum + BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MULTI-SKILLED)
£34000 - £35000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION