Site Engineering Manager (Electrical)
|Job Title:||Site Engineering Manager (Electrical)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017 15:54|
SITE ENGINEERING MANAGER
TO £65000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager to join a food manufacturing company in Merseyside. Our client is a small, family owned business with a turnover of around £100 million.
The business has recently invested millions of pounds into new automated plant and equipment and are now recruiting a new Engineering Manager to join the business and improve all engineering processes and systems in line with business growth.
Managing a small team of 4 maintenance engineers key responsibilities are to:
- Assess current processes and develop clear systems and procedures to achieve technical excellence
- Implement and develop an effective Planned Maintenance program via CMMS
- Work closely with operations teams to maximize plant uptime
- Ensure efficiencies of machines are met through an effective PPM
- Schedule out of hours shift work in-line with business requirements
- Manage CAPEX projects
- Manage personal development plans of maintenance team and conduct performance reviews
- Coach, mentor and provide relevant training maintenance team
- Min HND/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled discipline
- Proven experience as an Engineering Manager within a food/FMCG environment
- Strong electrical background with good knowledge of PLC's (Siemens/Allen Bradley)
- Strong knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques and CI
- Systems orientated and pro-active approach to maintenance
- Experience of change management
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent coach /mentor
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking business who continue to grow and invest millions back into their facilities.
Interested? Click Apply Now or email your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PROJECTS
North Wales, Wales
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Site Maintenance Engineer
pension, holidays, fleaxible hours
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000 - £58100 per annum + Bonus, Free Parking