|Job Title:||SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £34000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Circa £34,000 + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting an experienced Site Maintenance Engineer to join a FMCG manufacturing company at their facility in Deeside.
Our client is growing massively and are looking to introduce multiple new lines into their manufacturing facility.
As Site Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- First line mechanical and electrical maintenance on a variety of machinery.
- Planned preventative maintenance activities
- Electrical & Mechanical maintenance support
- Maintenance on FMCG and Packaging machinery, as well as site services support.
- Minimum HNC in an Mechanical/Multi-Skilled discipline
- Experience gained in a food, drink or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Experience of Conveyors, Palletisers, Compressors, Boilers etc.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Keen, motivated and flexible.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
With additional excellent progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.