SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER
|Job Title:||SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Laura Brown|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2017 13:48|
SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER
SALARY TO £50,000 (depending on experience) + BENEFITS
A new, exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional, tenacious Operations Manager to join a leading Food manufacturer at their site in Leeds.
Following significant business growth and a fresh focus on site improvements, the company now require excellent on-site leadership and influence to continue in this positive direction.
- Day to day management of Production, Engineering, H&S and Quality departments on site
- Supporting directors on business strategy and growth plans; implementing and driving all continuous improvement initiatives, lean manufacturing and CAPEX projects
- Monitoring, analysing and presenting site KPI's on efficiency, output, cost, quality, H&S etc.
- Recruitment and succession planning, training, appraisals, and disciplinary procedures for the site
- Providing modern, inventive ideas and support to improving processes and systems
The suitable candidate will come from a fast paced, Food manufacturing environment, with excellent people and process management experience and be educated to a high standard. You will have managed sites of at least 150+ permanent and temporary staff. We are looking for strong IT, written and verbal communication skills and a desire to improve and innovate your site.
To be considered, select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits
SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER / PROGRAMME MANAGER
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
SENIOR PROGRAMME MANAGER / CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
PRODUCTION MANAGER - FMCG
Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Engineering Shift Manager - Electrical
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 per annum + Benefits