SITE PROCESS OPERATOR
|Job Title:||SITE PROCESS OPERATOR|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2020 13:29|
SITE PROCESS OPERATOR
(Chemical / Oil & Gas)
TEMP ROLE - IMMEDIATE START
A great opportunity for a Site Operator to join an innovative manufacturer of fuel products at a new site in Ellesmere Port.
We are looking for an experienced, 'hands on' Operative with good knowledge of H&S who can ensure all work is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Act as responsible person on site for all fuel loading/unloading activities
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a timely manner and in line with HSE regulations
- Complete daily routines/inspection work
- Complete relevant paperwork/permits to work for contractors
- Take ownership of housekeeping and cleanliness
- Set up and maintain KPI's
- Previous experience working in a process environment; oil/gas, chemical or similar
- Experience gained in a strict H&S environment & good knowledge of H&S practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous role and up for a challenge
- Drive/ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial business.
Click APPLY NOW or email CV to Barry McKeown at Morgan Ryder Associates - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's