Site Production / Manufacturing Manager
|Job Title:||Site Production / Manufacturing Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 11:27|
SITE PRODUCTION/MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Circa £45000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + BONUS
A superb opportunity for an experienced Production/Manufacturing Manager to join an established manufacturing company in Merseyside. This business is well known in the plastics industry and has seen rapid growth over the last couple of years, currently operating across 5 manufacturing plants globally.
The Site Production/Manufacturing Manager will join the Liverpool facility and will have responsibility for managing a manufacturing team of around 30-40 reports to deliver company objectives.
Reporting into the European Operations & Supply Chain Manager you will have responsibility for all activities relating to the development and growth of manufacturing processes.
- Utilise resources to produce high quality products in line with day to day operational demands
- Maximise and optimise production volumes in line with sales orders
- Control production processes and ensure all orders are delivered On Time In Full (OTIF)
- Ensure site KPI's are met; Safety, Cost, Quality, Delivery, OEE
- Drive CI and lean initiatives to improve manufacturing processes
- Oversee current Quality Management System and manage external audits
- Manage performance of the team, conduct regular appraisals and set objectives
- Prepare and present monthly reports
- Experienced Production/Operations/Manufacturing Manager
- Experience gained in a continuous/batch process manufacturing environment - plastics advantageous
- Proven experience of Project Management & Quality Management (auditing)
- IT skills - good understanding of Microsoft office & ERP systems
- Ability to lead and positively influence team members
- Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude as well as a passion for developing others
- Excellent analytical skills, able to read, interpret and present data
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company who can offer an extremely varied role and the chance to really make your mark in the business.
For more information, contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.58 per hour
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.58 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Manufacturing Engineers - Metal Fabrication
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package
Project Engineer - Manufacturing Engineering
£45000 - £48000 per annum + BENEFITS
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS