|Job Title:||Specification Manager|
|Location:||Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Salary:||£32000 - £40000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 15:59|
Specification Manager - Yorkshire Region - Home Based
Due to continued growth within this leading manufacturer of construction products, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Specification Manager to support projects in Yorkshire.
The main focus of this role is to provide customers with specification solutions, tracking specified projects through to a secured order.
As Specification Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Prepare accurate and appropriate specifications for all systems and products.
- Be the customer facing technical contact for all external customers, typically spending three days a week meeting customers.
- Provide technical support to Architects, Main Contractors, Sub-contractors and Specifiers.
- Capture and share customer, market and competitor insight.
- Support product launches.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working within a customer facing role within the construction market.
- Have a working knowledge of building methods.
- Be a strong communicator and will have strong IT skills in order to use their internal specification system effectively.
- Have excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- Company car - VW Passat, Audi A3, Volvo XC40 or similar.
- Home based.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Private Health Care Scheme.
- 33 days holidays including bank holidays.
To apply for this opportunity please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's