Stock Control Manager
|Job Title:||Stock Control Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 15:21|
Stock Control Manager
Up to £28,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Control Manager to join a leading specialist distributor at their client's site, based in Bristol.
The Stock Control Manager will be responsible for driving profitable sales margins, achieving targets, customer relationship management and managing, coaching and mentoring other members of the team to ensure continuous development.
Working closely with the department Manager will provide leadership to team and ensure the development of those staff members.
Key responsibilities of Stock Control Manager:
- Ensure all aspects of the warehouse stock control and administration functions are maintained and run smoothly
- To Monitor and proactively maintain inventory levels across the business
- Monitor stock receipt and engage with the relevant supplier to ensure all required documentation is received
- Agreeing product time frames
- Raising purchase orders, processing sales orders, pricing queries
- To be Reactive with customer issues
Key Requirements of Stock Control Manager:
- Someone who thrives in a targeted environment and motivated to provide a great service for our customer.
- Ideally from a maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) background
- Previous managerial experience
- Either in a management role within an MRO environment or have experience of leading a team of internal salespeople within a trade counter or similar environment
- Motivational and coaching skills to ensure your team reach target.
- Strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who provide excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career, whilst working in a strong team and have a real input into the running the operations. Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's