Stock Control Manager
|Job Title:||Stock Control Manager|
|Salary:||£34000 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 15:56|
This major manufacturer of leading consumer brands is currently looking to secure the skills of an experienced Stock Control Manager within the operations team.
The key focus is to manage control processes required to effectively control stock within the warehouse and at off-site third-party storage facilities.
Within the role of Stock Control Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Develop the stock team to ensure efficient day to day operations.
- Ensure the daily measurement and accuracy of physical versus book stock.
- Manage and monitor KPI's and report to the senior team.
- Investigate stock discrepancies.
- Communicate stock availability to customer services.
- Coordinate physical stock takes, authorising and investigating write offs.
- Coordinate accurate rotations, short date stock, new product introductions and promotional stocks.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained stock control experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Have used SAP.
- Be highly organised.
- Be focused on accuracy.
- Be a team player.
On offer: -
- A salary to £38,000
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- 5% pension scheme contribution
- Health care scheme
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Great working environment
- Product discount
- Work for an award-winning brand
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's