|Job Title:||Stores Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £23000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 10:38|
Up to £23,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Stores Administrator to join a leading specialist distributor at their client's site, based in Bristol.
The purpose of the role is to assist the onsite Manager in delivering the right product, on time. Ensuring that all Insite processes are effectively followed and that a culture of continuous improvement is applied in order to develop the operation to meet the needs of the customer.
Key responsibilities of Stores Administrator:
- Managing sales enquiries
- Completing daily stores functions
- Goods in, replenishment, stock checks, general housekeeping
- Dealing with and resolving customer queries
- Assisting with picking goods for dispatch and manufacturing
- Stock control
- Processing sales orders and helping with sales admin
- Raising quotes and shipments.
- Chasing suppliers for deliveries
Key Requirements of Stores Administrator:
- Previous experience of working in a busy stores /sales driven environment
- A commitment to providing the highest level of customer service
- Good level of numeracy, literacy and IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills - Able to communicate between team, other departments and management
- Enthusiastic & self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works and adheres to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who provide excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop your career. Interviews are taking place immediately, click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's