Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager|
|Salary:||£48000 - £60000 per annum + Car and Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 10:53|
Well-established in Liverpool, this manufacturing business who supply specialist chemical products for adhesives, printing, automotive and construction markets are investing in their operations by attracting into their team a Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager who will shape the future of supply chain operations for the business.
Reporting into the Managing Director, and with a dotted line into global operations, this role provides an excellent opportunity to drive improvements in a business that welcomes new ideas and encourages strategy development.
As Supply Chain and Purchasing Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring that the best service and quality standards are achieved.
- Lead and control all activity for Purchasing, Planning and Logistics operations.
- Ensure that purchasing and supply chain activity meets customer and business requirements.
- Manage data to enable key business decisions to be made.
- Develop and coach a team of four - Purchasing Assistant, Production Planner, Customer Service Advisor and Senior Administrator.
- Take site responsibility for projects at group level activity across European operations.
This role will evolve over time, with the Supply Chain Manager developing strategy and team structure moving forward.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have supply chain and purchasing experience gained within manufacturing.
- Have experience using SAP.
- Ideally have a CIPS or similar qualification.
- Be able to utilise data to make key decisions to drive improvements.
On offer: -
- Salary to £60,000
- £6,000 car allowance
- 12% Bonus
- 6% pension contribution
- Holidays of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Great progression potential
Interested? Please apply to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply Chain Manager
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Up to £55000 per annum + Excellent
Engineering Manager - Applications
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Package
Production Shift Manager (Chemical)
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Process Shift Manager
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation