Supply Chain Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 14:31|
This global manufacturing giant who provide an award-winning service to their instantly recognisable customer base is expanding their supply chain team at their site in Wrexham.
With a £2bn plus turnover, success has been achieved by continually expanding their customer base and evolving their product range. Growth is set to continue in order to maximise potential within their sector.
The Supply Chain Manager is now looking to recruit into her team a driven and enthusiastic individual who has supply chain experience within manufacturing to:-
- Ensure that orders are processed accurately and communicated to internal parties.
- Maintain accurate supplier information and records.
- Work with buyers to ensure the smooth flow of materials ordered to meet production requirements.
- Processing intercompany raw material requirements.
- Coordinating stock returns.
- Liaise with Planning, Logistics and Customer Services to communicate any changes to orders, supplier delivery schedules and inventory updates.
The successful Supply Chain Coordinator will:-
- Have knowledge of inventory and stock control in a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have used SAP or similar manufacturing system.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Be highly organised, a strong communicator and be driven by data.
On offer is:-
- A salary to £27,000
- Excellent pension scheme.
- Bonus scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this position, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's