Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 12:21|
This leading manufacturing business is looking to attract into the Operations Team a Supply Chain Manager to further develop departmental efficiencies.
This will be a key appointment for the business and will allow an driven individual to utilise their experience as the company continues to grow.
Within the role of Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage manufacturing and delivery with accurate planning schedules.
- Ensure supply chain KPI's are met.
- Lead and motivate a team of ten within planning and inventory control.
- Identify and implement improvements to supply chain activity.
- Implement a supply chain strategy for future developments.
- Drive inventory reduction.
- Ensure accurate data within the system.
- Ensure accurate forecasting is maintained.
- Develop key relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Develop long term planning solutions.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained supply chain experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have strong planning skills, having experience of MRP or similar.
- Have good people management skills.
- Enjoy developing people.
On offer: -
A salary to £60,000
Early finish on Friday
33 days holiday
Please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's