|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
Due to a significant increase in orders from a well-established customer base, this fast-paced processing business are investing in supply chain operations. As part of this development there is now an opportunity for a supply chain professional who has a focus on planning to join the team at their modern facility in Nantwich.
Within this key role, the successful candidate will report to the Operations Director and will: -
- Ensure effective planning across manufacturing operations, concentrating on production capacity, customer demand and raw material availability.
- Ensure effective material scheduling and inventory management.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of plans and the effective accuracy of ERP.
- Identify and implement ways to improve current processes.
- Oversee third party manufacturing operations.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will: -
- Have gained planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent ERP experience.
- Be a team player who enjoys mentoring and developing a team of four.
- Work as part of a small and supportive team who welcome improvement opportunities.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- Profit share scheme
- On site car parking
- Early finish on Fridays - 1pm.
- Excellent progression opportunities
To apply, please the apply now button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.