Supply Chain Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 13:45|
Are you looking to further develop your supply chain career?
This specialist manufacturing business based in Preston have heavily invested in plant and machinery in order to meet the growing demand for their well-recognised products.
As a result of this growth, the Supply Chain Manager is looking to expand his team by attracting a supply chain professional to support current and future supply chain initiatives and new product introductions.
In this newly created role, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Produce the demand forecast, based on historical data, trends and planned sales and promotions.
- Produce KPI's for the department, such as on time delivery and inventory levels.
- Represent supply chain with new product introductions into the factory, considering capacity, raw material lead times and labour requirements.
- Identify process improvements across supply chain.
- Effectively plan for product exit from production.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have worked in a manufacturing environment.
- Have worked within a supply chain role such as planning, forecasting, inventory control and/or new product introduction planning.
- Have some project experience.
- Be degree educated or hold a similar qualification.
- Be confident analysing data.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- 37-hour working-week
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's