Supply Chain Team Leader
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Team Leader|
|Salary:||Up to 70,000 euro plus package|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2018 10:18|
Supply Chain Team Leader
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS BASED IN ESTAIMPUIS, BELGIUM
Salary up to 60,000 euro depending on experience, plus attractive package
My client is a global manufacturer of consumer products and a leader in their market. With manufacturing sites in all corners of the globe, they are well situated to service the needs of their customers on a worldwide basis.
Due to expansion and growth, they are no looking to expand their supply chain team and recruit a new Supply Chain Team Leader To manage the local supply chain team.
This person will be responsible for the creation of firm production schedules in line with the master plan, management of materials and suppliers in line with the firm schedule and to work closely with the production team supporting short-term production requirements and ensuring the effective movement of materials through the plant and to respond to commercial requests for changes with options, costs and implications in conjunction with the Group Supply Chain Manager as required.
- Responsible for the creation of the firm production schedule in line with the master plan
- To manage inventory levels in line with agreed stock targets (total stock and safety stock levels)
- Responsible for treatment of non and slow moving stock
- To manage the supply of materials
- Measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve the purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- Provide a vendor schedule to key suppliers.
- Liaise with the Distribution manager and Distribution supervisors to ensure stock is shipped in a timely manner
- Work with local production teams to support schedule adherence and support the analysis of non-conformance and appropriate action plans.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of site master data in line with group standards
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant information in the events system ensuring minimal obsolescence for product withdrawals and on time delivery for product launch
- Ensure work instructions for the department are relevant and up to date
- Provide information to the Customer account teams relating to supply chain issues and/or customer service risks.
- To manage and develop the local supply chain team, including annual PDRs etc.
- Provide necessary reporting to understand the current status of the local supply chain in line with group KPI’s
- Represent supply chain in site-specific meetings
Exeperience and Qualifications
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong system and analytical skills
- Ideally, have 3 years experience of supply chain with an FMCG environment
- Ideally experience of leading a team
Job specific competencies
- Experience in demand or planning systems would be a benefit
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Understand and can apply project management principles
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly based on the available facts
For more information please email email@example.com. To apply please click below.
Janine Clark - Head of Executive Search
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £21000 per annum
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £18500 per annum
ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL SEMI-SKILLED ENGINEER
£27000 - £30000 per annum