|Job Title:||Talent Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 10:55|
Talent & Resourcing Manager
£45,000 to £55,000
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Talent & Resourcing Manager? Would you be interested in joining a global business at the start of an exciting journey?
If so, my client (Europe leading business within their field) is bringing all recruitment in-house, your role will be to head up this new function and drive internal recruitment forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading specialists within their field.
Supplying a diverse range of blue-chip, multi-site industrial engineering and manufacturing organisations across the UK, you will be a part of a new talent function and at the start of a very exciting journey.
The Talent & Resourcing Manager is a role which will create a strong link between the operation and the overall recruitment function across the UK.
The Talent & Resourcing Manager will drive standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activity throughout the UK. Driving compliance between sites and working closely with key stakeholders within their allocated region, while building strong relationships with all hiring managers across the business, as well as effective management of third-party Recruitment Agencies from the PSL.
Working within the HR function and reporting to the HR Director, the Talent & Resourcing Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of all aspects of recruitment across the business. The successful post holder will develop and implement recruiting strategies in line with company guidelines and procedures; develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders; and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
The Talent & Resourcing Manager will provide the Recruitment Department and Senior Management Teams with analysis of the local and regional employment markets and provide a strategic approach to attracting and retaining staff. As well as being creative and strategic, IT literacy and the technical ability to deal with a complex Applicant Tracking system is essential.
- Assist with recruitment and resourcing across the UK business.
- You will have two direct reports and you will manage and develop these key parts of your Talent team.
- Talent Acquisition.
- Support recruitment events where required.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the local recruiters on the recruitment of all operational staff and assisting with delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation.
- Administration and Training of Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure Corporate Recruitment Procedures are adhered to and set KPIs are met or exceeded at all Business Units within the region.
- Develop and implement an effective and robust recruitment strategy, to be regularly review the strategy to ensure effectiveness and will manage any necessary changes and improvements.
- Actively identify advertising and recruitment avenues and develop relationships with potential candidate sources in line with corporate guidelines.
- Attend Interview Sessions/Assessment Centres and coordinate the interviewing, liaise with candidates in conjunction with the relevant Recruiters and Department Heads.
- Ensure corporate on-boarding and Induction procedures are adhered to in conjunction with the Training Services Department.
- Develop a strong relationship with all Business Units and seek regular feedback to ensure the quality of candidates is in line with expectations.
- Develop strategic relationships with external agencies and stakeholders to support the recruitment process including local job centres, Universities, schools and colleges.
- Create and review accurate analytical data and statistics.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience in a recruitment field dealing with high volume in-house recruitment as well as agency recruitment
- Ability to articulately and positively promote the company to an external audience reflecting expected values and behaviours.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience of developing effective strategies and delivering to a senior management audience
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner, in adherence to Corporate Procedures and the "Data Protection Act"
- Flexibility and time management skills, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to develop effective relationships with Management; Department Heads and local Recruiters.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Recruitment Advertising and Media management is desired.
- Experience of using ATS systems, recruitment tools and social media platforms a must.
- Prior experience in building and maintain candidate pools.
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including mail merge
- Full UK/EU Driving licence is essential due the travelling involved in the role.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
High Peak, Derbyshire
Up to £55000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Very competitive and Negotiable
CDM / HSEQ Manager
Coventry, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum