|Job Title:||Technical Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 14:52|
Do you have unique exposure to the construction industry and experience of dealing with customer queries?
Do you have experience communicating at all levels and an understanding of technical products?
Do you have solid computer competency?
If you can answer YES to the above questions, then I would strongly urge you to read on, this may well be the perfect role for you! My client, a privately owned giant in the manufacture of hard landscape materials is looking to appoint a Technical assistant to join an existing team reporting into the Technical Manager with a dotted line into the Quality Manager.
Offering a growing range of construction solutions for both commercial and housing projects, boasting a portfolio of around nearly 500 products all manufactured between 1 of 2 sites in the UK, it's safe to say my client can offer long term security and progressive opportunities!
The objective of the positions is to advise customers and staff on the use of Company products, to assist with the resolve of technical issues in timely manner and to assist with product development, further role responsibilities of a technical assistant include:
- Advise customers and staff on the use of Company products.
- Assist with the resolve of technical issues in timely manner.
- To assist with product development.
- Report any major technical issues to the Technical Manager or Technical Director
- Advising customers and staff on the use of Company products
- Providing technical information to support Sales and Customer Service
- Conducting investigations into technical issues; communicating with customers, factories and staff accordingly to provide a technically lead solution
- Ensuring that information is communicated in a suitable format and within a timely manner
- Undertaking site inspections in field to assistant the Sales team.
- Assisting with product innovation and development campaigns.
- Completing tasks accurately and within an agreed timeframe.
- Meet all H&S requirements and working safely and in accordance with the Company's Quality & Environmental policies.
The ideal candidates for the position of Technical Assistant will possess the following:
- Awareness and knowledge of building regulations and NHBC standards.
- Exposure to construction industry.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's