|Job Title:||Technical Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
TECHNICAL MANAGER - CHESTER
A superb opportunity to join a well-established contract formulator, manufacturer and packer of chemicals as Technical Manager.
This company specialises in cleaning products and associated chemicals for a variety of different markets, they offer an impressive range of chemical manufacturing capabilities and are instantly recognised in the market.
With an exciting growth plan in place, they now are in need for a Technical Manager to lead a new team to develop product ranges into speciality markets.
In the role of Technical Manager, your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage innovation and creation of new products.
- Provide technical Support to inhouse formulation chemists.
- Oversee all first blends and production runs.
- Provide trouble shooting support to manufacturing including adjustments, non-conformances etc
- Oversee the QMS system.
- Be responsible for regulatory compliance.
- Grow the personal care industry.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be experienced in formulation chemistry.
- Have an extensive technical background in the chemical industry.
- Have plant processing knowledge including production scale up.
- Have management experience.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can build long-lasting, trusting relationships.
- Understand process chemistry.
- Have commercial acumen.
- Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience.
- Excellent pension scheme.
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Private Healthcare.
If you have the chemical knowledge and technical ability what this role requires to drive the business forward then please click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.