|Job Title:||Technical operator|
|Salary:||£29500 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2017 15:23|
3 Shift 8 hours
Our client, an FMCG a food manufacturing company is in need of a Technical Operator to join their rapidly expanding site at in Preston.
Operators are required to:
· Responsible for manufacture of high quality product
· Quality control of finished product and Raw material
· Ensure lines are running at optimum at all times
· Maximising production
· Check and provide basic care for all line equipment
· Ownership of Health and Safety
· Experience of operating/maintaining machinery in a process manufacturing environment (Food/FMCG/Packaging)
· Run and maintain production lines in order to produce high quality products.
· Experience with operating and maintaining extruders is essential
· Experience of working in a team based environment
· Experience working in Food FMCG
· Possess basic mechanical/electrical engineering skills
· Demonstrate drive to build personal development
Interested? Click APPLY NOW or contact Philip Noon at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's