|Job Title:||Technical Operator|
|Salary:||Up to £8.42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 16:10|
We have your details on our system you look like a good match for a role I am recruiting for. If you are looking for a new opportunity please give me a call on 0151 480 2300 to discuss the role in more detail.
£8.42 per hour
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Operator to join the production team at one of the UKs largest manufacturers of advanced specialised components.
Due to ongoing business growth, my client is looking to appoint Technical Operators to contribute to the effective and efficient site performance through the production process. This will also entail providing first line technical guidance on both the product and process and perform first line maintenance and asset care for production equipment.
Key responsibilities for a Technical Operator:
- Using measuring equipment - Digital Vernier's and Micrometer's.
- Follow works instructions and procedures.
- Work in a clean, tidy and systematic manner.
- Setting up the Adelco printers
- Loading jigs
- Inspection of parts after testing
- Separation of scrap parts from batch.
- Clean down screens and jigs at the end of the shift.
- Fill in detail all relevant shop orders and paperwork with quantities of parts good, scrap and re-works.
- Log in all details on the IFS system.
- Have an understanding of quality requirements
- Operating the manual tester.
- Packing, labelling and dispatch of parts to customer
- Maintenance of machinery
Key requirements for a Technical Operator:
- Able to use measuring equipment - Digital Vernier's and Micrometer's.
- Health and Safety aware
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Flexible to be able to work shifts
- Mechanically minded
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of basic math's.
- Be able to read to read a drawing.
Look forward to hearing from you.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £8.42 per hour
Up to £8.42 per hour
Press Setter Operator
Up to £8.15 per annum
£20000 - £23000 per annum
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER