|Job Title:||TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
CIRCA £30,000 - £40,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their existing team at their site in Knowsley, Liverpool.
The main purpose of the job is to drive sales revenues through consultation, securing new equipment sales, renewals of existing contracts, and attempts at retrieving lost/competitor sites.
The role of the successful Technical Sales Engineer will involve:
- To ensure all new enquiries are quoted an appropriate solution and generate new opportunities.
- Responsible for the negotiating commercial terms and profitability within an agreed framework.
- To reach out to competitor sites, ad-hoc service customers and specifically lost customers
- To assist the other departments in with their sales and Marketing agendas, troubleshooting and technical queries.
- To update and maintain accurate records via CRM
- To be responsible as are all personnel for identifying non-conformities in the quality system.
- To assist the Marketing department by providing regular material for use and supporting
- specific campaigns
- Experience working withing a similar role (Technical Sales, Contract Management, Technical Engineer etc.)
- Experience of Pneumatics, Vacuums, Compression etc. advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills - from Upper Management to Shop Floor staff.
- Excellent team working skills as well as being able to work independently
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to email@example.com to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.