|Job Title:||Technical Sales Engineer - Aggregates|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£55000 - £66000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Technical Sales Engineer
£55000 + Bonus + Pension
Territory - South East
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join a global, engineering service provider who specialise in heavy plant and equipment used in mining/minerals processing.
The role of Technical Sales Engineer
- Spearhead the external territory sales activity to deliver new business acquisition and account management growth
- Build and maintain proactive up-to-date account plans determined by the company
- Collaborate as part of a team to identify emerging leads and accounts
- Proactively research markets and follow up campaigns to identify opportunities for products, services, and solutions across new and existing accounts
- Effectively qualify and hand over technical and application solution enquiries to the Commercial Engineering Team
- Meet KPI's determined by the business that are aligned to commercial growth initiatives.
The Successful Candidate
- Experienced in selling technical solution proposals to engineering/construction companies, ideally within the Aggregates industry
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ideally hold a degree qualification in engineering or qualification by experience with a desire to develop
- Be able to manage multiple accounts, sales pipeline and complex opportunities.
- Have excellent account management and account development experience.
APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.