|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager - Heat Treatment - North East|
|Location:||South Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ceri Willoughby|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Technical Sales Manager - Heat Treatment - North East
Based in an office near Sheffield
£5400 Car allowance
Pension - match up to 10%
- Specialist Engineering Process manufacturer
- High-profile customers
- Turnover in excess of £1 Billion
I have a great opportunity for an experienced Regional Sales Manager, who's role has been created due to substantial business growth.
- To focus on New Business opportunities and grow a portfolio of clients within the North East
- To deliver a year over year growth in revenue/margin for the assigned customer base to meet both annual and long-term growth expectations
- Identifying business opportunities within existing customer's operation(s) where they may add value
- To ensure that the value of the businesses solutions are clearly understood and effectively communicated to all appropriate executives and personnel in the customer organisation
- Work with the central commercial team to supply market pricing Intel and suggested pricing strategies
- Keeping up with specific market sector information offering an overview of the market to your customers
- Effective use of the CRM to allow you to forecast future trends, opportunities and to keep on top of your day to day activities
- Supply the UK Sales Manager with all the required monthly reports in a timely manner
- A proven track record in Sales and New Business development
- Knowledge of Heat treatment processes, Controlled Atmosphere, Vacuum, Nitriding.
- Experience of selling into Aerospace, Defence, Automotive or Energy markets.
- Ability to interact at all levels - strong communication.
- Ability to develop a sales strategy to secure new business wins by market and application.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.