Technical Sales Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Sales Specialist|
|Location:||North Wales, Wales|
|Salary:||£26 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2017 17:11|
TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST (Construction Background)
A fantastic position for a Technical Sales Specialist has airsen to join one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To provide technical, specification and applications advice on their Product range.
- To update divisional sales teams and customer service teams on product/system, designs and pricing.
- You will also act as an advisory service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance on our FSL product range.
- This role will see you generating high volume sales results by utilizing technical skills by converting those sales opportunities for divisional customers in line with KPI's laid down for the FSL business, whilst communicating with customers professionally by telephone/email on technical application of our product range.
- A High level of technical experience in the application of construction products.
- A proven sales track record of being a highly motivated individual, high achiever, goal driven with good Leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the various types of cladding systems used on both roof and wall applications.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and to strict deadlines and KPI's.
- It is desirable that you possess CAD skills complete with an excellent telephone manner.
- Outgoing and vibrant personality
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's