|Job Title:||Telemarketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum + upto 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2017 12:48|
Do you love the buzz of the sales environment? Do you have the ability to inspire and lead others to success? Are you an experienced Telemarketing Manager looking for your next challenge?
Yes?......... then please read on to learn about an opportunity that may be tailor made for you!
My client, a market leader of specialist manufactured products for retail and construction sectors, has an opportunity to make drastic changes to the way they win business!
It maybe unbelievable to those who are seasoned sales people working previously for a business aiming to squeeze every possible penny out of their customers base, it may be unbelievable that some businesses still rely on good old-fashioned 'rang in' business to keep afloat!
But fact is this, my client's business has managed to become the UKs lead in its fields without having to actively fight for business, I'm sure most would agree this speaks volumes for the quality of the service and product on offer.
Now, the plan is to take a more proactive approach and push on business development, so for this reason an opportunity for an Experienced Telemarketing Manager to head up and develop an existing team of customer service agents is now available.
Historically categorised as the 'Customer Service' team, this business is looking to change things up and develop an already existing team of advisors, to becomes the sales engine creating drive and growth for the business.
The responsibility of the Telemarketing Manager includes the following:
- The development of the current customer service team to become key telesellers for the business including training and development.
- To develop an effective training program for the telesales department.
- To provide Performance Management for all telesales staff to including 1-2-1's, appraisals along with disciplinaries.
- To put SMART target/bonus schemes in place for the telesales department.
- Encouraging new business through telesales activities, leading by example on occasions covering telesales staff in periods of high absence.
- The training and continues coaching/mentoring of telesales staff, teaching sales techniques, objection handling methods, attention to buying signals etc.
- To drive the business towards achieving sales targets on a consistent basis to encourage the growth of the business.
- Creating promotional campaigns, liaising with production/purchasing to create sales campaigns for specific items with high stock levels and to ensure marketing strategies are delivering results and are cost-effective and fit for purpose.
Still interested? Wait! There is more to get excited about…...
What will the Telemarketing Manager be offered?
- A very competitive salary of up to £40,000 annum
- Company performance related bonus of up to 10%
- Monday to Friday hours of 9am till 5pm
- No weekends
- Pension of up to 7.5% employer contribution for 5% personal contribution
- Supurbe life insurance package
- 32 days holiday
- The chance to work for a business who values its employees, with an extremely low turnover.
- Career security working for a business with over 60 years' service who has experienced continues growth throughout.
What attributes will the Telemarketing Manager have?
- Previous experience managing a B2B In and outbound telesales team.
- Prepared to lead from the front and get their 'hands dirty'.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Organised, inspirational and motivational.
- Thrives on a challenge.
- Previous experience in a position where coaching, training and developing a Telesales team was a key responsibility.
- Previous experience dealing with wholesalers, retail and commercial customers would also be advantageous.
- Still interested?
Want to apply?
Please click apply on the link below, or alternatively for further information please contact Sharon McDonough at Morgan Ryder associates and register your interest for the position of Telemarketing Manager now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's