TERMINAL SUPERVISOR - FUEL STORAGE
|Job Title:||TERMINAL SUPERVISOR - FUEL STORAGE|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 10:22|
To £30000 + BENEFITS
Our client is well known in the industry as an innovative manufacturer of specialist, bespoke fuels products.
Due to ongoing business growth, the company have recently built a small, bulk storage tank farm in Cheshire and are now looking to recruit an experienced Terminal Supervisor to effectively manage site operations.
- Control all site operations ensuring bulk liquid storage and processing activities are conducted in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure loading, offloading and storage of fuel products is completed in line with HSE guidelines
- Supervise operatives, drivers and contractors
- Ensure permits to work, method statements and other relevant paperwork is complete
- Set up and maintain safety performance indicators
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Knowledge/experience of fluid handling, bulk liquid, fluid transfer systems
- Strong knowledge of H&S legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous role
- Drive/ambition to progress within an entrepreneurial organization.
Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks.
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's