|Job Title:||TEST ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£14.29 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sallyanne Heaton|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 17:01|
COMPETITIVE SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated ENGINE TEST ENGINEER to join our growing manufacturing business based in Lancashire
- Work with the production team to achieve optimum levels of performance
- Will involve working within a control room on an engine simulation to examine and test engine thoroughly.
- Ensure that process and procedures are followed to ensure all tasks are performed efficiently and to the required standards
- Identify opportunities for improvement process, in working practices and team efficiency within the production area.
- Experience of engine testing, performance analysis, calibration, maintenance and root cause analysis
- Extensive experience in compliance to OEM specification, CAA, FAA, ISO9100, Part 145 and company standards
- 5 year experience within MRO industry and sound knowledge of working with engines
- Experience within the RAF would be advantageous.
What Benefits You?
- Excellent salary
- Life assurance package
- Good pension
- 24 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- A real commitment to people AND the wider team
- Half day Friday!
We are looking for a standout individual to join an established company that are leading the way in Aerospace
Interested? Please click 'APPLY' for your CV to go directly to the recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Special Process Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% ANNUAL BONUS
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE