|Job Title:||TIG Welder/Fabricator|
|Salary:||Up to £13.00 per hour + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:54|
£12.50- £13 Per hour (40 hours per week)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced TIG Welder to join the team at an expanding metal fabrication business at their site in Derbyshire.
The Role: The role of a TIG Welder will involve:
- Perfom TIG, and some MIG welding on materials such as stainless steel and mild steel
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements
- Finishing and polishing products to an excellent standard
- Working with machinery such as - Band Saw, Guillotine, Pillar Drill etc.
- Maintain good working knowledge of the welding characteristics of metals such as stainless steel
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Must have previous experience in TIG welding with steel.
- Previous experience in manufacturing background - preferred
- Fabrication experience - desirable
Interested? Please click 'APPLY' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's