|Job Title:||Tooling Engineer|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 13:01|
Are you an experienced Tooling Engineer looking for an opportunity to grow with a business that can offer scope for progression and long-term security?
My client, an innovative and fast paced FMCG manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Tooling Engineer to ensure Maintenance and Manufacturing across site can run smoothly while adding value to process and ensuring Quality throughout.
Based in Norwich, the ideal candidate must have excellent bench working abilities (manual turning, milling, and grinding) as well as a demonstrable history in the maintenance and repair of Injection Mould Tooling ideally.
Duties and responsibilities as a Toolroom Engineer:
- Aiding in the design and manual manufacturer of specific tooling across site to ensure the smooth workflow of the factory.
- Milling, Turning, Grinding.
- Polishing parts to restore finish due to damage and wear.
- Working to fine tolerances, using CNC mill & manual mills.
- Undertake TIG welding and fabrication activities.
- Using CMM measuring equipment, micrometres, callipers, slips, and gauges.
- Ensuring all hot runner systems, voltages, valve gates and loop systems are functioning correctly.
- Ensuring hydraulic and pneumatic systems on tools are correctly functioning.
- Ensure cooling systems are flowing, making repairs where necessary.
- Checking rotating core systems to specifications are still met.
- Diagnosing faults using measuring equipment.
- Carry out visual inspections, replace parts where necessary, carry out checks, cleaning and lubrication and servicing as required to ensure machines are in good working condition.
- Complete mould tool evaluations to help forecast maintenance costs.
- C&G level 3 or equivalent in Toolmaking, Mechanical Engineering or similar ideally to include turning, milling, or grinding alongside a minimum of 2 years hands on toolroom experience.
- Highly competent in both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering with supporting qualifications.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Understanding of machine operations and understand hydraulic principles.
Those interested and qualified need to register their interest directly with Sharon McDonough on firstname.lastname@example.org by sending their up to date CV.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's