|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£14.00 - £16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 13:19|
£14-£16 per hour
39 hours a week+ Overtime
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Toolmaker to join an expanding precision engineering manufacturer in the Greater Manchester area.
The Role: The role of the Toolmaker will involve:
- Developing Tools, Jigs, Fixtures & Moulds
- Reading engineering drawings and computer models
- Applying knowledge of materials, machining and assembly methods
The Person: The Toolmaker should have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a Precision Engineering Environment
- Experience of using manual Lathes, Milling and grinding machines with excellent bench skills
- Time served with a recognised apprenticeship in a precision engineering environment-blow or injection die and mould industry advantageous but not essential
With additional excellent opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
Interviews are taking place next week - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's