|Job Title:||TOOLMAKER (CNC)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 15:00|
TO £40,000 DOE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Toolmaker to join a global manufacturing company at their Reading facility.
The Toolmaker will play an important part in their prototype development process. Working closely with designers, engineers and scientists, the Toolmaker will modify components for a wide range of purposes.
The role of the Toolmaker will include:
- Manufacture of precision components, tooling and parts.
- Modifying and improving all tooling to support business.
- Maintenance and development of associated documentation.
- Development and CI of machining techniques.
- Supporting new tooling from CAD/CAM file to CNC Machine.
- Time served - Engineering apprenticeship
- Good all-round mechanical skills and experience
- Strong machining background - CNC (mill) and Manual
- Experience in tool making
- Adaptable and flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business, offering realistic opportunities for further development, and excellent training.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's