|Job Title:||Training Co-oordinator - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Middleton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
Training Co-ordinator - (Manufacturing)
Up to £30,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Training Co-ordinator to join a leading manufacturer at their site, based in Middleton.
The purpose of the Training Co-ordinator is to provide support to the Learning & Talent Development Officer, Manufacturing Managers and Team Managers, in the identification and co-ordination of standard, quality training for existing colleagues and new starters in all operational areas.
The Responsibilities of the Training Co-ordinator will involve:
- Working with the site team to identify training and development needs
- Deliver operational training solutions as required and in conjunction with the Work Based Trainers
- Populate the SAP Qualification Database
- Ensure individual training records are up kept up to date and accurate
- Work with Managers and Trainees in the identification of pre-training objectives
- To organise and attend relevant meetings to ensure all colleagues are informed and involved with implementation and development of standardised training system
- Development and Maintain SOP's and single point lessons in conjunction with Work Based Trainers and Line Managers
- Conduct Training and Assessments of competence as required in operational areas
- Evaluate the effectiveness of operational training activities
- Audit operational skills matrices and identify potential areas of focus
- Promote training activities, through the use of notice boards and team briefs
- Produce training statistics (training hours undertaken) for the Learning & Talent Development Officer outlining progress and achievement against objectives
- Undertake project work and other relevant tasks as directed by the Manufacturing Controller, HRM and Learning & Talent Development Officer
- Ensure that all new starters receive a operational work place induction via Work Based Trainers and Line Managers
- Support HR and HSE in the delivery of the Site Induction Programme for all new starters
- Drive standard and sustained training in all operational areas
The Key Requirements of the Training Co-ordinator Manager are:
- Ideally hold a recognised CIPD Training Qualification
- Coaching skills would be an advantage
- 2-3 years' experience of operating within a similar role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge advantageous.
- IT literate with the ability to produce professional materials (training manuals and SPI's)
- Good administrative skills
- Understands the broad longer-term objectives for the site and the department.
- Is aware and can explain the relationship between own objectives and those of the department.
- Knows what he/she needs to do to deliver and achieve objectives respecting the work of others.
- Understands and identifies possible problems and risks and seeks help to address them if needed.
To be considered for this role, click 'APPLY' today- or send a copy of your CV to Harriet@Morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.