|Job Title:||Transport Administrator|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Carr|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 14:51|
The main role of the Transport Administrator will be to ensure the despatch process meets the requirements of the new customs process.
* Input and validation of data required for customs clearance into SAP
* Creating delivery paperwork for delivery shipments
* Ownership of queries relating to customs clearance process
* Assist with transport load planning for UK/Western Europe
* Booking overnight deliveries and updating despatch plans for products to UK/BENLUX & Ireland
* Handling of general transport queries
* Assist with compilation of transport KPI data and charts
* Provide general support to the transport department as required
* Investigate any product damage and late delivery issues
* Handling of invoice and PGI queries
* Good level of IT literacy - Excel skills will be required, and a good working knowledge of SAP
* Good communication skills both written and spoken
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines and use own initiative to resolve problems
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's